@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 14 hours ago
@JosephKahn What can you really buy with $1. Even if it cost $1 you have to pay tax so you always need $2. 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : https://t.co/F6uhl8oqjR Please follow and click the like for more info. Our dog is fighting for his life due to an… https://t.co/ML9CCs7Oat 1 day 18 hours ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 17 hours ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 20 hours 59 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 17 min ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 6 hours ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 16 hours 59 min ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 13 hours 2 min ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 17 hours ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 12 hours 17 min ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 22 hours 40 min ago

Doug Hoff