- A Chevy Sonic driven at exactly the right speed creates a cluttered symphony of a song via custom special appendages — including several retractable pneumatic arms — that trigger perfectly placed instruments along the route.
- How many instruments? 288 guitars. 55 pianos. 1,157 homemade instruments.
- It took four months of preparation and four days of shooting to get everything right. OK Go Singer Damian Kulash took stunt driving lessons because safety is always first.
- You could say it's more of a stunt than a "music video," but there's no room for that kind of philosophical semantic nonsense on Super Bowl Sunday (or any day for that matter). One thing is clear, however: it's not exactly a car commercial since there's no silly disclaimer telling us to not try this at home.
- Road trips with OK Go probably get annoying after a while.
--> watch "Needing/Getting"
OK Go "Needing/Getting" (Paracadute)
Brian L. Perkins & Damian Kulash, Jr., director | Luke Ricci, producer | Yon Thomas, DP | Doug Walker, editor