@Videostatic Madonna f/ Swae Lee "" (Nuno Xico, dir.) https://t.co/FefwGq0bXz 3 hours 12 min ago
@JosephKahn One of the most added songs on radio! Congrats https://t.co/bUa6M0X1gr 18 hours 21 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Tampa athlete in need appears in World Cup commercials directed by https://t.co/rwWUYeizRK 18 hours 8 min ago
@keithscho Incredible! Everyone needs to watch this. Awesome work https://t.co/4KJUGQYLpd 20 hours 10 min ago
@JosephKahn In GAME OF THRONES they gave the kingdom to Bran. In real life, we gave it to Donald Trump. You tell me which one s… https://t.co/xoKp3cnxmy 12 hours 47 min ago
@questlove yeah BUT---Bey got a hell of a 20 year jumpstart. even if it all ended now: NOONE is letting https://t.co/HMusYgRTHl 17 hours 39 min ago
@katyperry so shall it be ✨ scarypoolparty @ Sold Out Pros https://t.co/k3AbgL62D7 16 hours 15 min ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 1 day 12 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 1 day 6 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Seriously considering muting all Tarantino related words. The anti-Tarantino discourse just gets dumber and more us… https://t.co/vbjes8Z2Dj 12 hours 56 min ago
@A_Listermann RT : Take it back on set with 3 Superstars, 100 Female Models, and the Illest Location of all time. https://t.co/B2s5ddZ7LG 45 min 59 sec ago

WATCH IT: Chrysta Bell "Bird Of Flames" (Chel White, dir.)

Those hoping for a sequel to "Crazy Clown Time" will have to wait a bit longer, but David Lynch fans should dig the vibe of this Chrysta Bell, who perfectly plays the part of classic Lynchian chanteuse on This Train, an album length collaboration with the filmmaker. Lynch didn't direct this video, but Chel White is clearly under his influence as he delivers a cabaret performance piece that's halfway between the natural world and sci-fi. --> watch "Bird Of Flames"

Chrysta Bell "Bird Of Flames"
Chel White, director | Michael Jackson, producer | Bent Image Lab, production co | Kevin Fletcher, DP | Ben Blankenship, editor 

Comments

Paz Deol's picture
Thanks.

Recent Tweets