@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 15 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 13 hours 34 min ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 23 hours ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 22 hours ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 17 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 17 hours ago
@LilTunechi Minnesota 5 days Let’s Go!🤙🏾 https://t.co/eFclCFevBV 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 49 min ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 27 min ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 23 hours 2 min ago
@JosephKahn It's really cool to read about Moby's experience on a video we did, and what he did on his time away from set. We A… https://t.co/KIJiHKpCkV 9 hours 53 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn If Vietnamese transitioned their last name would go from Tran to Trans. 22 hours 11 min ago

Alexander Delgado

Lady Gaga "G.U.Y." (Lady Gaga, dir.)

I'm not the best with either Greek or Real Housewives mythology, so there's a chance I've got this all wrong. Maybe Lady Gaga isn't a modern day Icarus, who's been brought down from her artistic heights by money men and in-fighting executives. Maybe Bravo TV mastermind Andy Cohen isn't God, and the Housewives won't serenade us in the afterlife. 

But, I am 100% certain this is 11 minutes of inspired insanity — and that includes the four minutes which are just credits. Shot on-location at the Hearst Castle in San Simeon and featuring a cast of hundreds — we're talking models, Real Housewives, a Michael Jackson impersonator, Gandhi,  and much — this opus plays like a compilation of every idea, big or small, that's struck Lady Gaga and her team since the mixed reaction to her Artpop launch.

And it's open-ended enough that you can run with whatever narrative you want: Take it as proof of Gaga's creative rebirth, or as messy self-indulgence. So long as you take it in, share it, and talk about it, I'm pretty sure it's mission accomplished for this master media manipulator.

DJ Khaled f/ Drake, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne "No New Friends" (Colin Tilley, Drake, dir.)

No New Friends (Explicit)

What if director Colin Tilley was making video back in 1996? It's a good year to pick for this clever concept, since it's unlikely today's budgets could recreate the 1998 - 2000 heyday of massive hip-hop video budgets with toys way pricier than helicopters and golf carts.

Lil Wayne "Love Me" (Hannah Lux Davis, Dir.)

Lil Wayne - Love Me (Explicit) ft. Drake, Future

If you're more of a bloody valentine kind of person, this new Lil Wayne romp into horror-erotic should get warm your heart. Director Hannah Lux Davis starts with a flooded bathroom but then gets progressively freakier, unveiling a steady stream of twisted s&m styles and props before climaxing with a bathtub of blood.