@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 11 hours 7 min ago
@florencemachine Listen to the 'High As Hope tour playlist. A collaboration with Chris https://t.co/qmd5rJrO9e https://t.co/52VMyV1oxP 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 10 hours 6 min ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 8 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 7 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 9 min ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn Pit bull advocate killed by pit bull. This is terrible but it's like an NRA member being shot by an AR-15. https://t.co/VdTSy7fzv3 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not getting laid and Houston was the same thing. https://t.co/TzFC3bYshe 1 day 10 hours ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 16 hours 54 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 11 hours 32 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 23 hours 21 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago

Brandon Dermer