@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 17 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 12 hours 53 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 22 hours 21 min ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 14 hours ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 20 hours 51 min ago
@Videostatic Vampire Weekend "This Life" (Emmett Malloy, dir.) https://t.co/Z0CQ2j0Lws 1 day 23 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 15 hours ago
@Videostatic RIP to the acclaimed painter, artist and music video director Lawrence Carroll. https://t.co/wYLdxLSLAH 21 hours 1 min ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 17 hours 30 min ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 15 hours 54 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 9 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 16 hours ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 11 hours 51 min ago
@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 17 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 20 hours ago

Kate Brady

Nothing But Thieves "Forever and Ever More" (Ivana Bobic, dir.)

A young man goes on holiday alone, and as his agitated demeanour suggests, he is not like other boys...

Ivana Bobic's video for Nothing But Thieves casts a spell where we are intrigued to know more about the young man (played by Ceallach Spellman) who heads for the packaged holiday hotel, with something other on his mind other than fun in the sun.