@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 23 hours 20 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 7 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 56 min ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 8 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 14 hours ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 10 hours 55 min ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 23 hours ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 34 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 9 hours 54 min ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 21 hours 39 min ago

Kim Jarrett