@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 17 hours ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 23 hours 46 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 22 hours 21 min ago
@JosephKahn I don't make things fans want to see. I make things I want to see. 3 hours 54 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn If Vietnamese transitioned their last name would go from Tran to Trans. 21 hours 30 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 21 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 8 hours 49 min ago
@LilTunechi Minnesota 5 days Let’s Go!🤙🏾 https://t.co/eFclCFevBV 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 16 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 16 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 13 hours ago
@JosephKahn It's really cool to read about Moby's experience on a video we did, and what he did on his time away from set. We A… https://t.co/KIJiHKpCkV 9 hours 12 min ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 9 hours ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 14 hours ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 17 hours 37 min ago