@katyperry to when I got to perform not one, but ✌🏼songs at the grand finale this past Sunday with two part… https://t.co/NWwMXJ3hBS 23 hours 20 min ago
@Videostatic Madonna f/ Swae Lee "" (Nuno Xico, dir.) https://t.co/FefwGq0bXz 9 hours 54 sec ago
@JosephKahn In GAME OF THRONES they gave the kingdom to Bran. In real life, we gave it to Donald Trump. You tell me which one s… https://t.co/xoKp3cnxmy 18 hours 36 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 1 day 12 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 1 day 18 hours ago
@ColinTilley RT : . takes us “In The Dark” and into underworld in his new video. Go Brazy with the Compton rapper in his 'Dusk Til… https://t.co/XgUvrhAn77 49 min 1 sec ago
@JosephKahn Young people today will never experience the madness of a Whitney Houston video followed by a Poison video followed… https://t.co/Kc68Md0kEQ 1 day 57 min ago
@keithscho Incredible! Everyone needs to watch this. Awesome work https://t.co/4KJUGQYLpd 1 day 1 hour ago
@taylorswift13 I made a ! of songs I’m loving right now- check it out and make your own on https://t.co/A5eG5hQOrt 18 hours 3 min ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 1 day 19 hours ago
@taylorswift13 I love you too! Thank you for having me! 11 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Seriously considering muting all Tarantino related words. The anti-Tarantino discourse just gets dumber and more us… https://t.co/vbjes8Z2Dj 18 hours 44 min ago
@questlove yeah BUT---Bey got a hell of a 20 year jumpstart. even if it all ended now: NOONE is letting https://t.co/HMusYgRTHl 23 hours 28 min ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 1 day 22 hours ago

Miranda Kahn