@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 15 hours ago
@katyperry Sometimes Beatles inspire my music 🎶, sometimes beetles inspire my shoes 👡 https://t.co/ziIDXPcMUc 1 day 14 hours ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 22 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 25 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 13 hours 26 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 13 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : https://t.co/F6uhl8oqjR Please follow and click the like for more info. Our dog is fighting for his life due to an… https://t.co/ML9CCs7Oat 1 day 19 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 10 hours 6 min ago
@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 18 hours 25 min ago