@JosephKahn RT : https://t.co/F6uhl8oqjR Please follow and click the like for more info. Our dog is fighting for his life due to an… https://t.co/ML9CCs7Oat 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 10 hours 11 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 13 hours 14 min ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 19 hours ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 17 hours 55 min ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 18 hours 42 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 13 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 23 hours 26 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 11 hours 37 min ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 23 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 9 hours 54 min ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 30 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 15 hours ago

Tom Birmingham

THE 1975 "A Change of Heart" (Tim Mattia, dir.)

This would have also been a fantastic video for Springsteen's "County Fair" or even "Tunnel Of Love," and let me assure you: That's a compliment (even if it exposes my heart as old, suburban, sentimental, etc, etc.)

"A Change Of Heart" has 1975 frontman Matty Healy as a sad, silent-film clown who finds love on magically epic night of love and dance at the traveling carnival.

Marina and the Diamonds "'I'm a Ruin'" (Markus Lundqvist, dir.)

Shot on the volcanic island of Lanzarote, Director Markus Lundqvist manages to create a desolate yet beautiful world in this video for Marina and the Diamonds new track ‘I’m a Ruin’.

On working with Marina, Lundqvist said, ‘she was wonderful to work with. A real hard worker. We worked for 32 hours straight and she just got stuck right in, even in freezing cold water.’ 

The track is taken from her third album ‘Froot’ released on Universal. It’ll see one track released every month until April 6 when the album goes on sale. 

Maya Jane Coles "Everything" (Thomas Knights, dir.)

Maya Jane Coles Feat. Karin Park - "Everything" (Official Video)

Looking for a new use for your old darkroom? How about using it as a taxidermy studio? And if you're lucky, maybe you'll also be able to magically connect as happens in this video, where a crow dissection leads to the woman who appears in the photo prints. 

Ryan Hemsworth "Colour & Movement" (Yoni Lappin, Dir.)

Ryan Hemsworth - "Colour & Movement" (Official Music Video)

Mirror images and pretty girls make for a perfectly hazy and hypnotic match to this Ryan Hemsworth track. However, if you're New Year's Resolution was to stop smoking, this video might not help.

2 Chainz "I'm Different" (Elisha Smith-Leverock, Dir.)

2 Chainz - I'm Different (Explicit)

2 Chainz, the break-out guest rapper of 2012, takes it solo in the new year with a blast of Miami style from fashion-world director Elisha Smith-Leverock. With his boat getting a tow from an armored car and more logo-blurs than Nas in Times Square, the former Tity Boi makes a big-time impression. Plus, there's a glorious Rick James-esque leopard print outfit. That lepotard should get its own Grammy.