@LilTunechi Minnesota 5 days Let’s Go!🤙🏾 https://t.co/eFclCFevBV 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 9 hours 5 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 10 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 7 min ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 17 hours 36 min ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 12 hours 52 min ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 17 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 8 hours 48 min ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 7 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 16 hours ago
@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 17 hours 7 min ago
@JosephKahn What can you really buy with $1. Even if it cost $1 you have to pay tax so you always need $2. 1 day 18 hours ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 9 hours ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 18 hours ago
@Videostatic Vampire Weekend "This Life" (Emmett Malloy, dir.) https://t.co/Z0CQ2j0Lws 1 day 23 hours ago