@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : https://t.co/F6uhl8oqjR Please follow and click the like for more info. Our dog is fighting for his life due to an… https://t.co/ML9CCs7Oat 1 day 19 hours ago
@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 17 hours 30 min ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 17 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 9 hours 12 min ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 8 hours ago
@JosephKahn It's really cool to read about Moby's experience on a video we did, and what he did on his time away from set. We A… https://t.co/KIJiHKpCkV 9 hours 35 min ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 7 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 13 hours 16 min ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 16 hours 16 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 14 hours ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 9 hours 29 min ago

Vance Burberry

Chris Cornell "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart" (Jessie Hill, dir.)

The Wild West was surely never quite as weird as it is in this new video for Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell. Besides a co-starring role by Eric Roberts — who seems to pop-up in videos way too often — we also get a switcheroo concept Cornell avoids the noose thanks to a sultry seductress, but winds up being saved by somebody completely different.

Pearl Jam "Lightning Bolt (A Short Film)" (Danny Clinch, dir.)

Director/Photographer Danny Clinch isn't the only one with a role in this short film. Interviewers include Judd Apatow, Portlandia star and fellow musician Carrie Brownstein, pro surfer Mark Richards, and Steve Gleason, an NFL player living with ALS. An unlikely group, but they get the band to open up more than you might expect, and Clinch gets very close, thanks to his longterm association with the band.