@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 1 day 5 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 20 hours 15 min ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 1 day 59 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 10 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 17 hours 29 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 22 hours ago
@katyperry Sometimes Beatles inspire my music 🎶, sometimes beetles inspire my shoes 👡 https://t.co/ziIDXPcMUc 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 16 hours 28 min ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 16 hours 12 min ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 14 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn If Vietnamese transitioned their last name would go from Tran to Trans. 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 17 hours 54 min ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 1 day 51 min ago

Wrabel "11 Blocks" (Isaac Rentz, dir.)

Recent Tweets