@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 46 min ago
@Videostatic RIP to the acclaimed painter, artist and music video director Lawrence Carroll. https://t.co/wYLdxLSLAH 22 hours 1 min ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 11 hours 6 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 8 min ago
@florencemachine Listen to the 'High As Hope tour playlist. A collaboration with Chris https://t.co/qmd5rJrO9e https://t.co/52VMyV1oxP 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 10 hours 6 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 13 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 20 hours ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 25 min ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 19 hours ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 14 hours ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 10 hours ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 23 hours 31 min ago

Meghan Trainor "All The Ways" (Brian Petchers, dir.)

Recent Tweets