@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Pit bull attacks children injuring 8 of them as they waited on their school bus. Now police hope someone c… https://t.co/WdVlvOb5Xk 4 hours 1 min ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 23 hours ago
@Diddy Be a nice human. 3 hours 34 min ago
@JosephKahn If Vietnamese transitioned their last name would go from Tran to Trans. 1 day 3 hours ago
@JosephKahn I don't make things fans want to see. I make things I want to see. 10 hours 23 min ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 19 hours 22 min ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 15 hours 35 min ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 22 hours 23 min ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 15 hours 18 min ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 14 hours ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 18 hours 20 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 9 hours 38 min ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 23 hours ago

Foster The People "Style" (Mark Foster, dir.)

Recent Tweets