@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 15 hours 57 min ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 14 hours 40 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 1 day 4 hours ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 5 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 18 hours 44 min ago
@katyperry Sometimes Beatles inspire my music 🎶, sometimes beetles inspire my shoes 👡 https://t.co/ziIDXPcMUc 1 day 19 hours ago
@Diddy Be a nice human. 2 hours 55 min ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 8 hours 59 min ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn What can you really buy with $1. Even if it cost $1 you have to pay tax so you always need $2. 1 day 23 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 12 hours ago
@JosephKahn I don't make things fans want to see. I make things I want to see. 9 hours 45 min ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 5 hours ago

Madonna, Maluma "Medellín" (Diana Kunst, Mau Morgo, dir.)

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín

Madonna starts her Madame X phase with a dark, sultry and occasionally surreal union with Maluma that takes place in a Latin setting that's clearly worlds away from La Isla Bonita.

Artist
Song
Director
Producer
Production Company
Director of Photography
Executive Producer
Commissioner
Megan Lawson, Choreographer

Recent Tweets