@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 18 hours 52 min ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 5 hours ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 5 hours ago
@JosephKahn I don't make things fans want to see. I make things I want to see. 9 hours 53 min ago
@JosephKahn I used to get really depressed as a teenager/early 20s. Then it just went away. I think it was getting laid. 1 day 20 hours ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 17 hours 50 min ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 22 hours 50 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Pit bull attacks children injuring 8 of them as they waited on their school bus. Now police hope someone c… https://t.co/WdVlvOb5Xk 3 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 22 hours ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 16 hours 31 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 18 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 9 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn Not getting laid and Houston was the same thing. https://t.co/TzFC3bYshe 1 day 15 hours ago

The Great Escape "Where Do We Go From Here" (Malte Hagemeister, dir.)

Homage To Immigrants - Where Do We Go From Here (Music Powered Short Film)

“An Homage to Immigrants” - 30 first generation immigrants in America talk about challenges, leaving the comfort zone and growth.

Director
Director of Photography
Editor

Recent Tweets