@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 16 hours 19 min ago
@JosephKahn Whichever Democrat doesn't raise taxes, wins. Simple. 1 day 3 hours ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 23 hours 49 min ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 1 day 4 hours ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 9 hours 21 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 1 day 4 hours ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 23 hours 42 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Ohio State researchers identify dog breeds with most damaging bites https://t.co/scM3mF8S1x 18 hours 21 min ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 18 hours 3 min ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 19 hours 5 min ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 5 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not getting laid and Houston was the same thing. https://t.co/TzFC3bYshe 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 13 hours ago
@JosephKahn If Vietnamese transitioned their last name would go from Tran to Trans. 1 day 3 hours ago
@JosephKahn It's really cool to read about Moby's experience on a video we did, and what he did on his time away from set. We A… https://t.co/KIJiHKpCkV 15 hours 25 min ago

Slipknot "Unsainted" (M. Shawn Crahan, dir.)

Recent Tweets