@LilTunechi Minnesota 5 days Let’s Go!🤙🏾 https://t.co/eFclCFevBV 1 day 18 hours ago
@katyperry Sometimes Beatles inspire my music 🎶, sometimes beetles inspire my shoes 👡 https://t.co/ziIDXPcMUc 1 day 13 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 9 hours 24 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 27 min ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 14 hours ago
@JosephKahn $20 is the new $5. 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 17 hours ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 7 hours ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 17 hours ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 4 min ago
@florencemachine Listen to the 'High As Hope tour playlist. A collaboration with Chris https://t.co/qmd5rJrO9e https://t.co/52VMyV1oxP 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 19 hours ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn What can you really buy with $1. Even if it cost $1 you have to pay tax so you always need $2. 1 day 18 hours ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 9 hours 8 min ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 21 hours ago

IN PRODUCTION: Joss Stone - Brian Savelson, dir.

  • artist: Joss Stone
  • song: "The Higher Road"
  • label: S-Curve
  • director(s): Brian Savelson
  • production co: Collaboration Factory
  • rep: Laure Scott
  • exec. producer: Thom Fennessey
  • commissioner: Jill Kaplan @ Skyway

Recent Tweets