Nominations have been announced for Poland's annual Plus Camerimage Film Festival, which celebrates the art of cinematography.
There will again be a Best Music Video and a Best Cinematograhy In A Music Video awards. Competing videos are:
- Bob Dylan ‘DUQUESNE WHISTLE'
cinematographer: Morgan Susser | director: Nash Edgerton
- City and Colour ‘FRAGILE BIRD'
cinematographer: Adam Marsden | director: Michael Maxxis
- Coldplay ‘PARADISE'
cinematographer: Richard Stewart | director: Shynola
- Czesław Śpiewa ‘DO LAURY'
cinematographer: Mads Køngerskov | director: Mads Nygaard Hemmingsen
- deadmau5 ‘PROFESSIONAL GRIEFERS'
cinematographer: Daniel Pearl | director: Paul Boyd, Jeff Ranasinghe
- Die Antwoord ‘I FINK U FREEKY'
cinematographer: Melle Van Essen | director: Ninja, Roger Ballen
- Feist ‘THE BAD IN EACH OTHER'
cinematographer: Kasper Tuxen Andersen | director: Martin De Thurah
- Flying Lotus ‘UNTIL THE QUIET COMES'
cinematographer: Matthew J. Lloyd | director: Kahlil Joseph
- Henson Keaton ‘SMALL HANDS'
cinematographer: Matthew Day | director: Joseph Mann
- Jamal ‘DEFTO'
cinematographer: Kacper Fertacz | director: Krzysztof Skonieczny
- Lana Del Rey ‘BLUE JEANS'
cinematographer: Rodrigo Prieto | director: Yoann Lemoine
- M.I.A. ‘BAD GIRLS'
cinematographer: André Chemetoff | director: Romain Gavras
- Muse ‘MADNESS'
cinematographer: David Devlin | director: Anthony Mandler
- Paul McCartney ‘MY VALENTINE'
cinematographer: Wally Pfister | director: Paul McCartney
- Sigur Rós ‘FJÖGUR PÍANÓ'
cinematographer: Shawn Kim | director: Alma Har'el
- Stromae ‘PEACE OR VIOLENCE'
cinematographer: Rik Zang | director: Joris Rabijns, Raf Reyntjens
- The Presets ‘GHOSTS'
cinematographer: Isaac Bauman | director: Abteen Bagheri
- The Shoes ‘TIME TO DANCE'
cinematographer: Robbie Ryan | director: Daniel Wolfe
- Tom Waits ‘HELL BROKE LUCE'
cinematographer: Matt Mahurin | director: Matt Mahurin
- UNKLE ‘ANOTHER NIGHT OUT'
cinematographer: Steve Annis | director: Toby Dye