@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 11 hours 28 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 16 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 14 hours ago
@Videostatic The Lumineers "Gloria" (Kevin Phillips, dir.) https://t.co/2A7FwEwtux 1 day 42 min ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 10 hours 2 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : We are under minority rule. Trump lost by 4 million votes. Senate dems got 12 million more than GOP. In 2016, GOP… https://t.co/Bu0hz8I8R7 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 4 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 23 hours 17 min ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 16 hours 50 min ago
@Videostatic Sad to hear about the passing of director/producer Chris Black.... gone far too soon. 1 day 23 hours ago
@LilTunechi Minnesota 5 days Let’s Go!🤙🏾 https://t.co/eFclCFevBV 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not getting laid and Houston was the same thing. https://t.co/TzFC3bYshe 1 day 10 hours ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 7 hours ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn Pit bull advocate killed by pit bull. This is terrible but it's like an NRA member being shot by an AR-15. https://t.co/VdTSy7fzv3 1 day 19 hours ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 22 min ago