@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 4 hours 30 min ago
@questlove lol if one more person tweets this pic to me......1) this was our 10th anniversary as a band---she brought us a cak… https://t.co/7TW1LUT5LE 18 hours 12 min ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 18 hours 51 min ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 47 min ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 10 hours 11 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 18 hours ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn Pit bull advocate killed by pit bull. This is terrible but it's like an NRA member being shot by an AR-15. https://t.co/VdTSy7fzv3 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn I literally forgot how old I am and had to do math. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not getting laid and Houston was the same thing. https://t.co/TzFC3bYshe 1 day 10 hours ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 23 hours 53 min ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 22 hours ago
@Videostatic ScHoolboy Q f/ 21 Savage "Floating" (Jack Begert, Dave Free, The Little Homies, dir.) https://t.co/EzQmBnh2n3 1 day 23 hours ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 14 hours 15 min ago
@Videostatic PLASTIC "U gonna love it." (Dawid Krepski, dir.) https://t.co/NVlNDuIwaR 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn I think Moby's experience was pretty common for 2002. Hollywood girls were more interested in drugs than sex, and t… https://t.co/t2l1r33o6y 10 hours 28 min ago
@questlove RT : Ben Carson confusing REO's with Oreos is cool but have you tried Ben Carson mixing up Amway and OMWI? https://t.co/6wjrisgDaQ 1 day 18 hours ago

Nina Soriano

Beck "Colors" (Edgar Wright, dir.)

Blue and Yellow, Blue and Yellow, etc. Beck collaborates with film director Edgar Wright, actress Alison Brie, and choreographer Ryan Heffington on a video that's, yes, quite colorful and absolutely ecstatic with sharp dancing and sharper editing that lands it somewhere between Busby Berkeley and Blue/Yellow Man Group.

The full video is exclusive to Apple, so go watch it at apple.co/ColorsMusicVideo

Albert Hammond Jr "Muted Beatings" (Fraser RIGG, dir.)

Step through the door with Albert Hammond Jr. and actress Portia Doubleday in this beautifully dreamlike exploration of love and life and loss directed by Fraser RIGG.

Albert Hammond Jr: "I followed Fraser into the abyss. He had a real vision he expressed by saying 'Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.' I felt like he was moved by the song and knew how to capture it visually.  I understood what he meant but to me the love didn’t represent human connection. I knew It would be the most universal way to show it visually but I found myself realizing the cycle of who I was and what I was about to become, with the death of my old self and the birth of this new person, was what transcended time and space. That love for life, that lust for life is forever reshaping itself."