@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 9 hours 11 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : A man pulled a 74-year old woman up a driveway and into a house, where a PIT BULL belonging to the ma… https://t.co/ye5qWGm6Gw 1 day 4 hours ago
@JosephKahn Ran the kick one more time though noise reduction filters and you can hear it with even more clarit… https://t.co/M3aJ8FLaWj 1 day 12 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Pit bull attacks children injuring 8 of them as they waited on their school bus. Now police hope someone c… https://t.co/WdVlvOb5Xk 3 hours 34 min ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 23 hours ago
@florencemachine Thank you Red Rocks 📸 Lillie Eiger https://t.co/obVCGYpXTx 1 day 5 hours ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 23 hours 40 min ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Collider will not be doing set visits or interviews in State's that have passed this extreme legislation. Women sho… https://t.co/1jvbu9RcGs 1 day 21 hours ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 23 hours 32 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 22 hours ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 23 hours ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 21 hours 56 min ago
@Diddy Be a nice human. 3 hours 7 min ago

Kevin Gates "Out The Mud" (Jerome D., dir.)

Recent Tweets