@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 9 hours 9 min ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 15 hours ago
@JosephKahn Not only do I remember New Coke, I remember in the 80s when they first introduced Gatorade. They shipped out a smal… https://t.co/mUDq3hqw08 1 day 22 hours ago
@katyperry Sometimes Beatles inspire my music 🎶, sometimes beetles inspire my shoes 👡 https://t.co/ziIDXPcMUc 1 day 19 hours ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 21 hours 54 min ago
@JosephKahn It's really cool to read about Moby's experience on a video we did, and what he did on his time away from set. We A… https://t.co/KIJiHKpCkV 15 hours 13 min ago
@Videostatic RIP to the acclaimed painter, artist and music video director Lawrence Carroll. https://t.co/wYLdxLSLAH 1 day 3 hours ago
@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 23 hours 9 min ago
@JosephKahn I'm Asian but I identify as Irish. I'm Trans-Irish. 1 day 19 hours ago
@Videostatic Jamie N Commons, Skylar Grey, Gallant "Runaway Train" (Jake Scott, dir.) https://t.co/15qIdFec85 1 day 4 hours ago
@Diddy Be a nice human. 3 hours 5 min ago

Kap G. "Freakin N Geekin" (Jon J, dir.)

Recent Tweets