@JosephKahn RT : If you’re not gonna hype me up like this when I buy my first Tesla I don’t want you in my life please😂😂😂 https://t.co/lvMeDLfau7 20 hours 19 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Family pit bull goes berserk -- viciously attacks two household members. 41-year-old Rodriguez Battle likely surviv… https://t.co/PK4p3oQzds 5 hours 21 min ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 1 day 18 hours ago
@taylorswift13 I made a ! of songs I’m loving right now- check it out and make your own on https://t.co/A5eG5hQOrt 16 hours 55 min ago
@markromanek RT : That is clearly a man eating ear wax. https://t.co/BZR6VfHAX6 5 hours 48 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 1 day 11 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Pit bull attacks children injuring 8 of them as they waited on their school bus. Now police hope someone c… https://t.co/WdVlvOb5Xk 1 day 5 hours ago
@questlove RT : The Espionage indictment of Assange for publishing is an extremely dangerous, frontal attack on the free press. Bad, bad, bad. 1 day 39 min ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 1 day 19 hours ago
@questlove yeah BUT---Bey got a hell of a 20 year jumpstart. even if it all ended now: NOONE is letting https://t.co/HMusYgRTHl 22 hours 20 min ago
@questlove RT : URGENT: Alabama just passed a complete ban on abortion, part of a dangerous nationwide effort to ultimately overtur… https://t.co/osPkyOjKT0 22 hours 19 min ago
@JosephKahn One of the most added songs on radio! Congrats https://t.co/bUa6M0X1gr 23 hours 1 min ago
@questlove don't matter, she has her 2 lifetime entries. i mean i love Prince's entire cannon, but for most people?… https://t.co/Crkhj3seMO 21 hours 42 min ago

Highly Suspect "Little One" (DJay Brawner, Johnny Stevens, dir.)

Highly Suspect - Little One [Official Video]

Despite all the rage, "Little One" reveals itself to be a twisted love story with Highly Suspect frontman Johnny Stevens playing an '80s store manager that finally reaches his limit when a mysterious past (and a couple cops, played by his bandmates) catches up to him.

Artist
Song
Label
Producer
Production Company
Director of Photography
Editor
Editing Company

Recent Tweets