@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 1 day 21 hours ago
@JosephKahn RT : Y’all really NEED to stop with these baby filters 🤣🤣 https://t.co/uxNd7AvXU1 2 hours 37 min ago
@JosephKahn Apparently famous rich older guys dating younger women is a completely unbelievable and unlikely concept. 1 day 3 hours ago
@questlove yeah BUT---Bey got a hell of a 20 year jumpstart. even if it all ended now: NOONE is letting https://t.co/HMusYgRTHl 1 day 1 hour ago
@dougstern Wait, which of them were you denying dating? 1 day 23 hours ago
@A_Listermann RT : Take it back on set with 3 Superstars, 100 Female Models, and the Illest Location of all time. https://t.co/B2s5ddZ7LG 8 hours 23 min ago
@JosephKahn Life tip: make someone so jealous of your success they create fake twitter accounts to attack you. 4 hours 55 min ago
@ColinTilley RT : . takes us “In The Dark” and into underworld in his new video. Go Brazy with the Compton rapper in his 'Dusk Til… https://t.co/XgUvrhAn77 2 hours 37 min ago
@Videostatic Tyler The Creator "EARFQUAKE" (Tyler The Creator, dir.) https://t.co/rLEClfz21O 7 hours 19 min ago
@questlove Y’all fell for that Shane Morris thread? I was done after the 7th post. Even I don’t tell a story that long 2 hours 12 min ago
@jus10p 4 STOP tour of my film coming in June. I’m legit excited to come back to FL to watch the ne… https://t.co/4oScy1GWHJ 2 hours 40 min ago
@JosephKahn I started getting paid to direct videos 30 years ago. $40 for my first one. Thousands of music videos and commercia… https://t.co/38aAJ8YZ00 1 day 59 min ago
@katyperry If you need to get ur girl squad soundtrack ready for this weekend to play the “Girl Squad” playlist and… https://t.co/p8XjuID8xL 5 hours 40 min ago
@questlove don't matter, she has her 2 lifetime entries. i mean i love Prince's entire cannon, but for most people?… https://t.co/Crkhj3seMO 1 day 38 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 1 day 14 hours ago
@Videostatic Nick Murphy "Dangerous" (Najeeb Tarazi, dir.) https://t.co/qcYFaxVHfp 3 hours 42 min ago

Superfruit "Goodbye From Lonely" (Dano Cerny, dir.)

Recent Tweets