@dougstern Was ‘dating girls’ ever really his thing? 17 hours 5 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : To show my support for the trans community, I will be transitioning to male tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. At 5pm I’ll… https://t.co/64geXjPAzN 1 day 16 hours ago
@JosephKahn Finding a woman that loves you and has a kid or two with you is pretty much the best thing a man can ever feel. Eve… https://t.co/99talsiZA9 1 day 7 hours ago
@questlove RT : welp looks like us folks who got a bag of grocery bags under the sink were right all along https://t.co/4NhpnrN6bf 1 day 17 hours ago
@JosephKahn If you are pro-choice, would you star in an anti-abortion ad for $1,000,000? 17 hours 35 min ago
@Diddy HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG POPPA!! Love you always and FOREVER! BAD BOY FOR LIFE!!! 1 day 21 hours ago
@katyperry I said 2019 was gonna be the year of the CYNNER. Have you been following this holy roller? Head to… https://t.co/XS8SCkm52r 1 day 22 hours ago
@Videostatic ScHoolboy Q f/ 21 Savage "Floating" (Jack Begert, Dave Free, The Little Homies, dir.) https://t.co/EzQmBnh2n3 1 day 22 hours ago
@JosephKahn There is a screening of TORQUE tonight in Toronto? Next time hit a brother up. I would have dropped by. https://t.co/mrYe9aXXhu 15 hours 51 min ago
@questlove End of an era, start of a new. Less “work” & more bucket listing. Less “jobs” & more legacy building. Follow… https://t.co/2fvS6cAag9 11 hours 49 min ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 10 hours 4 min ago
@JosephKahn This was my first time working with Adobe Audition. Gotta start somewhere. 1 day 20 hours ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 3 hours 6 min ago
@markromanek Not sure why this priceless and historic (heavily redacted) document has suddenly surfaced. (“Call or Fax”? Send a… https://t.co/w6ke3tsa5W 1 day 9 hours ago
@Videostatic RIP to the acclaimed painter, artist and music video director Lawrence Carroll. https://t.co/wYLdxLSLAH 20 hours 59 min ago
@questlove Our guest on the next is straight up royalty. For as long as I can remember has been damn near… https://t.co/r0umDS3KYy 8 hours 47 min ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 17 hours 27 min ago

Cee Lo Green "Music To My Soul" (Mark Staubach, dir.)

CeeLo Green - Music To My Soul [Official Video]

Soul, music and otherwise, lives on at a New Orleans funeral procession.

Artist
Director
Producer
Production Company
Independent Representative
Director of Photography
Editor
Editing Company
Executive Producer
Commissioner

Recent Tweets