@questlove in 2002 i declared Bey the new MJ & they tried to cancel me. was right then & im right now: obviousl… https://t.co/zgqjIyL8Lz 15 hours 36 min ago
@JosephKahn RT : Talk about close call — "They discovered a clot in his jugular vein...going to start him on an anticoagulant to try… https://t.co/gzbBw76BNa 1 day 13 hours ago
@taylorswift13 Had the best time performing with on finale - thank you to the fans there for being so we… https://t.co/fYU8lEPL7u 1 day 20 hours ago
@questlove RT : “I’m frozen, man.” learns that his ancestors were on the last known slave ship to come to America in 186… https://t.co/q9Ri6Mwzmh 16 hours 1 min ago
@keithscho Incredible! Everyone needs to watch this. Awesome work https://t.co/4KJUGQYLpd 19 hours 18 min ago
@ROMAIN_GAVRAS RT : The Department of Justice just declared war––€”not on Wikileaks, but on journalism itself. This is no longer about… https://t.co/KIaLUCc7rP 5 hours 55 min ago
@questlove yeah BUT---Bey got a hell of a 20 year jumpstart. even if it all ended now: NOONE is letting https://t.co/HMusYgRTHl 16 hours 46 min ago
@JosephKahn I don't make things fans want to see. I make things I want to see. 1 day 6 hours ago
@katyperry so shall it be ✨ scarypoolparty @ Sold Out Pros https://t.co/k3AbgL62D7 15 hours 22 min ago
@JosephKahn People write me unsolicited video treatments. 99% are super literal to the lyrics. The other 1% need psychiatric evaluations. 1 day 5 hours ago
@JosephKahn Watched season finale of BARRY. Yup. Bill Hader is a great director. So many great cinematic ideas. 1 day 12 hours ago
@Videostatic Madonna f/ Swae Lee "" (Nuno Xico, dir.) https://t.co/FefwGq0bXz 2 hours 19 min ago
@JosephKahn Young people today will never experience the madness of a Whitney Houston video followed by a Poison video followed… https://t.co/Kc68Md0kEQ 18 hours 16 min ago
@taylorswift13 Thank you for having me and the band!! It airs tonight. Feeling lucky that I got to be on with ,… https://t.co/jAWMHhYq3V 4 hours 58 min ago

Juice WRLD "Hear Me Calling" (Bradley and Pablo, dir.)

Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling (Official Music Video)

Juice WRLD gets into a literal Death Race For Love, dodging and fighting all sorts of video game obstacles to save his girl, who proves to be perfectly capable of slaying her own demons.

Artist
Director
Production Company
Independent Representative
Director of Photography
Chris Berdine, Creative Director

Recent Tweets